Review Request Guidelines:
• Request must be received 60 days in advance of publication.
• If a request is received later, it may be considered if there is room on the schedule. In no case will requests for review after publication be considered, except for strictly ebooks and those will be accepted as time and space allow.
• We do not review self-published books.
• When requesting a review please note that print galleys/arc’s are easier to assign. Some of the reviewers accept downloads for review but not all.
• If submitting a request for review for an eBook or for review from and electronic arc please include the pdf page count.
• All review requests must include publication date, publisher and a short blurb or link to a blurb on the web.
All requests for reviews must be made to the site owner, Terrie Figueroa, at email@example.com
If you have questions or need clarification on what we will accept for review please contact : Terrie Figueroa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to promo with the Romance Reviews Today blog or with our review site?
We will accept promo goodies, such as bookmarks. You just need to email Patti at email@example.com
Patti is also the person to contact if you want to be interviewed.
If you want to advertise on the main Romance Reviews Today site, contact Terrie at:
Did you want to give away a copy of your book to a lucky reader? We can do a little promo here by posting the blurb and a link to your website. In exchange, you provide us with a copy of your book to a winner.
Contact Patti at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terrie also does giveaways on the RRT main review site. Contact her at email@example.com
Let us know.