1. Tell us a little about your latest release.
Kylee, Lauren and Shayla are modern-day ordinary women who would never meet the requirements for fabled princesses. Damsels in distress? Definitely not. Fairest in the land? They wish. Pure as snow? Not even close. Now, these three women are about to get to know the wild side of royalty—and inspire three princes to cast the crown aside and bare it all. Their encounters are royally erotic—and the happily ever after they reach is not exactly the fairytale ending you’d expect. It’s much, much hotter. One thing’s for sure: These princes never had it so good….
2. What was your favorite scene?
One of my favorite scenes is available on my website. You can read it here http://www.susannacarr.com/books/royal.htm#excerpt.
3. How was your road to publication - a smooth ride or a rocky trip?
I was always publishing short stories and novellas, but it took me about seven years before my first novel sold.
4. How do you stay motivated?
I have to find a story idea that really excites me.
5. Is there another genre you'd like to write in?
I also write women’s erotica under the pen name Jenesi Ash.
6. Which authors or friends have influenced you over the years, whether for their writing or for their friendship?
The authors and aspiring writers at my local romance writing group have really influenced me.
7. What's coming up in the future for you?
My next book will be out next year. It’s called THE YEAR OF LIVING SHAMELESSLY. My next Jenesi Ash book is out in September and it’s called SWAP.
8. Finally...how can your readers find you?
Visit http://www.susannacarr.com/ for the latest news, behind-the-scenes info and excerpts.