Saturday, June 03, 2017

A Whole Lot of Book Winners

I have some book winners to announce.
Three are from last weekend's contests.
Two more are because the original winners did not respond by the due dates.

***You have until June 16th to respond or I re-pick***
***Also note there is a double winner. That is what happens with random number generator picking the winner***

Here we go:

Maureen wins THE DANGEROUS BILLIONAIRE

CherylC wins THE BAD LUCK BRIDE

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews win a choice of book or ebook from Kat Martin (you'll need to tell me what you want and in what format)

Maureen wins NEVER TRUST A PIRATE

Ladbookfan wins SOMEBODY'S BABY

Winners, please email me at pattifischer@yahoo.com by June 16th, 2017.

Thank you...and congrats!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners.

Patoct said...

Congrats to the winners.
I sent along my mailing info. Thanks very much.