Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Promo: JOY'S EDGE by D.F. Krieger



1.     Tell us about your newest release.

My story is about a veterinarian whose greatest desire is also the thing she fears the most. When she meets ex-military turn horse rescuer, Striker, she must call her own bluff.

2.     What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your story?

How fun and yet frustrating it is to write a “brat” character.
3.     Do you have any interesting quirks or rituals?
Sadly, no. I write when I can, which is usually sneaking it in here and there while in a waiting room or the like.

4.     What authors or friends influenced you in helping you become a writer?

I’m not sure anyone helped influence me to become a writer, but I can tell you my crit partner/editor, Max Ellendale, helps influence me to keep being a writer. There’ve been a few times she’s made me hike up my big girl britches and keep going.

5.     What does your family think about your career as a published author?

They love and support me, but will never read it. And you know what? I’m perfectly okay with that. All I ask is they pat me on the head and tell me they are proud.
6.     Besides writing, what other interests do you have?
I cross stitch, crochet, am learning to play violin, and I play video games like crazy.

7.     Can you tell us what is coming up next for you?

I actually have several things. I’m working on a dark erotic anthology. I’m also experimenting with an erotic horror pen name. And I have the second book in my Mistress May I series coming up. You can find everything on my website.

8.     How can readers connect with you online?

dfkrieger.com is the place to be for news and sneak peeks at my covers and blurbs.



About D.F. Krieger:

When D. F. Krieger was banned from writing contests at her school, she immediately set it in her head that she would become a professional writer. Since then, she has thrown away her plans of world domination through books, but she still enjoys writing. Her tastes run from classy urban witches to dragons, space pirates to shape shifters. By the time she pens her final book with a hand ravaged by age, she hopes to introduce her readers to many alternate worlds, lines of thinking, and captivating characters.

You can find D. F. on the East Coast, hiding away from the real world with a gleam in her eye and a plot in her head. She resides with her husband, kids, and pets; who all kindly put up with her random bouts of laughter (over things she can't explain) and journal collecting fetish.


No comments: