Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Q & A with Elena Murzello!



1.  Tell us about your newest release.

My book called, The Love List: a guide to getting who you want is about if you have ever had a list of characteristics or qualities you were looking for in a potential mate. Did you find your list? 

2. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your story?

So many people have lists! Even the most unexpected people had some sort of subconscious list. 

3.  Do you have any interesting writing quirks or rituals?

Not really. I do find that my ideas will come up spontaneously and I often found myself writing on my phone on public transit. 

4.  What authors or friends influenced you in helping you become a writer?

I honestly never thought I would publish something in my life - so it was really a fun to see how far I could go with my book. 

My personal trainer was my sounding board though. We talked alot about publication process which was helpful. 

5.  What does your family think about your career as a published author?

I think they are amazed as I am, completing a book while going to grad school. 

6.  Besides writing, what other interests do you have?

I love to travel. I haven't gone somewhere since the summer though so I feel like I'm over due. 

A lifetime ago, I acted in TV and commercials which was fun. 

I'm a professional shopper as well :) I love fashion and staying on top current. 

7. Can you tell us what is coming up next for you?

Hahahaha. I really feel the world is my oyster right now - publishing my first book and completing my MBA. Anything is possible!

8. How can readers connect with you online?

My website: www.ElenaMurzello.com

Twitter: @ElenaMurzello

Instagram: ElenaMurzello



Bio:

Elena Murzello is a multifaceted, multi-tasker, and certainly a “go-getter”. She is a registered nurse, actress, writer, traveler, design engineer and soon-to-be MBA grad. Elena was born in Wetaskiwin, Alberta and now is a city girl living in Vancouver, British Columbia.



No comments: