Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Q & A with Decadent Kane!!!





1. Tell us about your newest release.
 

My new release is a fun adventure into my elven world where elves age at a very slow pace and Christmas magic is based off them in order to survive.


2. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your story?


That I really enjoyed writing erotica.


3. Do you have any interesting or quirks or rituals?


Complete silence. I can't write without it.


4. What authors or friends influenced you in helping you become a writer?


The author that helped me is Kim Harrison to start and now I look to Kresley Cole- both write paranormal but Kresley Cole is closer to what I want to write.


5. What does your family think about your career as a published author?


My Manly man is extremely supportive yet surprised that I can work so hard for very little money. My friends all encourage me and sometimes laugh because I always talk about my writing. My children ask me tons of questions and always want me to look at their stories.


6. Besides writing, what other interests do you have?


I love dancing and window shopping.


7. Can you tell us what is coming up next for you?


Up next I have my second book set to release at the end of January, Tempting Clover. Also a story about elves.


8. How can readers connect with you online?








Author Bio:


I write because it's a part of who I am, something I can't turn away. A feeling of fulfillment and loss all wrapped up in pens and pages. Never neatly and always beckoning.



Writing erotic tales...



     If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has infinite meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
     A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
                          My word would be Phantasmagoric.




1 comment:

Decadent Kane said...

Thanks for having me- I really enjoyed being apart of your world today.
~Decadent