Sunday, November 17, 2013

Q & A with M.O. Kenyan



  1. Tell us about your newest release.

What happens when the person engineered by God to love you, can't? Antonio doesn't know how to love his daughter. Every time he looks at her all he can see is the reason his wife died. But when Rayne, a business graduate, comes to his house to play nanny he is forced out of his ice cold exterior. He falls in love with his nanny, but Rayne doesn't want anything to do with him, because of the way he treats his daughter. Now Antonio has to learn how to love his daughter again, while trying to convince the woman he loves, to stay with him and not to take their baby away

  1. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your story?
That I am more fiercely protective of the flawed than I am of the good, in fact, I’d rather keep the ogre in the story and get rid of prince charming.

  1. Do you have any interesting or quirks or rituals?
None that I know of.

  1. What authors or friends influenced you in helping you become a writer?
My sister (Christina O.W) is an author.

  1. What does your family think about your career as a published author?
I think they are more excited about it than I am, especially my mother. To me writing is my refuge, something intimate between the characters and I and eventually the readers. I don’t think they see it that way.

  1. Besides writing, what other interests do you have?
Music and movies same as 99% of this world.

  1. Can you tell us what is coming up next for you?
I am writing a series now. I am usually terrified of those, but I thought it was time to be brave.

8.  How can readers connect with you online?


No comments: