Thursday, March 07, 2013

Q&A with Lynne Silver!



1. Tell us about your newest release.

Blurb: False Match, Book Three in the Coded for Love Series.

Genetically enhanced soldier Chase Stanton has two jobs in life. One, he must kick ass on all missions for the Program and, two, breed with his DNA breed mate, whoever and wherever she may be. Two problems. Chase learns he isn’t genetically enhanced after all and Doctor Samara Jones, the woman he craves beyond all reason, is likely an enemy of his team and not his true match. Too bad they can’t keep their hands off each other.



2.  Can you tell us a little about your favorite scene in the story?

My favorite scene is when Chase our hero and Luca, our heroine’s four-year-old son, bring Samara breakfast in bed. They all climb in to bed together to snuggle and eat. We get our first glimpse at what they will be like as a family.


3.  What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your story?

I learned that it is really hard to write an erotic novel when the heroine has a son. The characters can’t spontaneously fall into bed together, because there is her son to consider. As a mother myself, I was constantly asking myself how a single mother would handle a new relationship and being a good parent.

4. What authors or friends influenced you in helping you become a writer?

I currently sit on the board of the Washington Romance Writers. My local RWA chapter is full of amazing, generous authors who have taught me so much about the industry. I can’t name names, because there are too many, and I don’t want to forget anyway. Just check out www.wrwdc.com and you’ll meet some of my influences.

5. What does your family think about your career as a published author?

My parents have been amazingly supportive and accepting their baby girl is writing erotic romance. My husband loves it. I think it gives him street cred among all his computer geek pals.


6. Besides writing, what other interests do you have?

I love to Zumba, despite my sincere lack of coordination. I crochet scarves, hats and wristies, and I love to travel.

7. How can readers connect with you online?

Readers can find me at my website www.LynneSilver.com  They should sign up for my quarterly newsletter. I always select a subscriber or two as a winner to receive fun items. Last month’s winner won real Hawaian coffee. The next winner gets a baseball hat with the Coded For Love logo on it. It’s totally adorbz. And of course people should friend me on facebook: LynneSilverAuthor or Twitter: @LynneSilver


a Rafflecopter giveaway < script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js">

2 comments:

Lynne Silver said...

Thank you for hosting me today!

bn100 said...

Very nice interview