Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Q&A with Reagan Hawk!



1.  Tell us about your newest release.

Securing Sara (The Beast Masters Series) is the follow up to the bestselling book TradingTeon.


2.  Can you tell us a little about your favorite scene in the story?

I love when the main hero (there are two) is discussing love with a fellow warrior. These two alpha males have to come to terms with a tiny female running the show and owning their hearts.
         

3.  When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

I'd always been something of a storyteller but the burning desire to put pen to paper did not come until my late 20's.


4. How long have you been writing?

Nine years now.


5. Do you have an interesting writing quirk or habit?

I have too many quirks to count. LOL. The main one is getting up at 3am to write. That seems to be when the words flow the best for me.


6. What was one of the most surprising things you learned as a published author?

How much work goes into every end of the process.


7. What authors or friends influenced you in helping you become a writer?

My family really pushed me to do what I love.


8. What does your family think about your career as a published author?

They are very supportive, even with the genre and the erotic ratings.


9. Besides writing, what other interests do you have?

Science. I'm a big techno-science nerd. It's true. I own it.


10. Can you tell us about what’s coming up next for you writing wise?

Strength inNumbers will launch a new series from me. Yes, I do still have many more Beast Masters books coming.


11. How can readers connect with you online?

My website www.reaganhawk.com


Securing Sara (The Beast Masters) by Reagan Hawk
M/F/M Threesome BDSM Paranormal Shapeshifter


No comments: