Saturday, December 08, 2012

Contest! Win a copy of....

A WINTER WONDERLAND with authors Fern Michaels, Holly Chamberlin, Leslie Meier and Kristina McMorris



Blurb:

In "A Winter Wonderland" by Fern Michaels, Angelica Shepard leaves New York for Christmas in Colorado to relax and unwind - but an out-of-control snowboarder almost has her laid to rest. When she wakes up in the hospital, all she remembers is the handsome angel who saved her. 
 
"The Joy of Christmas" by Holly Chamberlin introduces Iris Karr, who thinks "not all happiness is good for you," when she decides to move away instead of marrying her sweetheart Ben. Even years later, living with that decision isn't easy - until a familiar face comes to call her home for the holidays. 
 
In Leslie Meier's "The Christmas Thief," Elizabeth Stone is ready for a white Christmas in Tinker's Cove, Maine - until a fancy Yule ball at the Florida hotel where she works dumps snow on her plans. The sponsor's jewels have gone missing and the police are asking about her ties to a cute mystery guest. Good thing Elizabeth's mother, Lucy Stone, flew down to surprise her. 'Tis the season for a little investigating. 
 
In "The Christmas Collector" by Kristina McMorris, estate liquidator Jenna Matthews isn't one for Christmas nostalgia. But when one grandmother's keepsakes suggest a secret life, unwrapping the mystery leads Jenna - and her client's handsome grandson - to the true heart of the holiday spirit.
 
Are you getting in the holiday spirit? Have you been reading any Christmas themed romances? What is your favorite Christmas themed romance this year?
 
Post your answer and be entered in a chance to win a copy of A WINTER WONDERLAND.
 
 

11 comments:

Pat L. said...

Mistletoe Cowboy by Carolyn Brown was a v.g. read.

Have on tap: Robyn Carr's My Kind of Christmas and

Lori Wilde - A Cowboy for Christmas

Janet Dailey - A Cowboy Under My Christmas tree and several more.

Anonymous said...

I have not read any holiday books yet, but have a few older ones on my bookshelf.

I have some I need to purchase that have recently come out.

This one looks very good.

gmapeony@yahoo.com

cheryl c said...

I read a bunch of Christmas romances every year. So far my favorites of this year have been Grace Burrowe's LADY SOPHIE'S CHRISTMAS WISH and Lori Wilde's A COWBOY FOR CHRISTMAS.

flchen1 said...

I love holiday romances--my favorite so far this year is Rhian Cahill's Christmas Wishes!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A1UEBGS/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

Joanne said...

I only read one so far and it was Christmas Wishes by Rhian Cahill. Great book.

LSUReader said...

I've read several Christmas themed books. My favorite so far is 'Twas the Night After Christmas, by Sabrina Jeffries. So good!

bn100 said...

haven't read any Christmas books this year

Na said...

I'm definitely in the Christmas spirit! I recently re-read Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor. I'm looking forward to the TV version tonight.

Laurie G said...



I'm just getting into my Christmas reading.


The Heart of Christmas anthology Mary Balogh, Nicola Cornick and Courtney Milan

Debbie Macomber's The Trouble With Angels.

Linda Lael Miller's A McKettrick Christmas

Maureen said...

I have not been in the Christmas spirit yet so no Christmas books yet but I did start putting up decorations.

Karen H in NC said...

I don't really read seasonally themed books during their season. I read 'His Mistletoe Bride' by Vanessa Kelly in October. Excellent story too. I gave it 4 stars!