Sunday, July 22, 2012

Win!


Oh, I am sure that got your attention. :)

On Saturday July 28th, the Romance Writers of America® will be announcing the winners of their annual RITA awards. You can find all the finalists here:


I bet you have read at least one of the nominated books.

For a fun contest, let's guess who will win in each category. Clicking on the links below will open a new page directly to the nominated books in each category.


In case of a tie, we are going to ask you to pick a number between 1 and 100 and add it to your entry. Custom Random Number generator would then pick the winner.

For each category above, choose the winner and email your answers to:
RITA2012@aol.com no later than 6:00 PM Pacific Time on July 28th, 2012. You can submit up to three (3) entries for the contest.

What is the prize? 

Terrie from RRT is donating to the winner choice of:

Three mass market paperbacks or a hardcover book from the RITA nominated books or a $25 Amazon or Barnes and Noble gift card. 
Note: If book or books is chosen, it would come from Amazon.
 
Remember to send your entries to RITA2012@aol.com and not any of the other email addresses on this blog. If any questions or problems, let me know. 
Thank you and GOOD LUCK!!!!!


1 comment:

cheryl c said...

That was fun! I sent in my guesses, and I found some books to add to my TBR list.