Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day....and a contest!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

To help celebrate, a copy of KISS ME, I'M IRISH will be given away. This fabulous book features authors Roxanne St. Clair, Jill Shalvis and Maureen Child.

Here is the blurb:

The Sins of His Past by Roxanne St. Claire




For one incredible night, Kendra Locke gave Deuce Monroe everything she had. Then he walked away without a backward glance to chase his big-league dreams. Now after one too many daredevil stunts, he's back in his hometown ready to pick up where they left off—but Kendra has no intention of giving in so easily….






Tangling with Ty by Jill Shalvis





Dr. Nicole Mann, a child prodigy who graduated high school at the age of thirteen, has no room in her mind or her schedule for romance. But when the architect renovating her apartment turns out to have a charming Irish accent, all bets are off—and Ty Patrick O'Grady plans to use every trick in his book to stay in her life for good.



Whatever Reilly Wants by Maureen Child





Connor Reilly only has a few weeks to go in his "no sex for ninety days" bet with his brothers—and he figures no woman is safer to be around than his best friend, Emma Jacobsen. Until Emma shows up at a bar in a short skirt and high heels, and suddenly seems anything but safe!
 
 
Interested in winning a copy? Then tell us how you either plan to spend St Patrick's Day or how you did spend the day.
 
I'll pick a winner early next week. Good luck!
US and Canada mailing addresses only.

13 comments:

Jane said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day. I'll stay away from the parade route and probably catch up some of my favorite TV shows.

Maureen said...

I am getting ready to have my family over tomorrow. Have a great day!

Na said...

I'm spending the day with my family and doing so always makes me feel lucky. Have a wonderful weekend. These stories sound great especially The Sins of His Past.

CrystalGB said...

Happy St. Patrick's day. We have been doing yard work and will watch NCAA basketball tournament games this evening.

Estella said...

I babysat my grandsons so their parents could go to lunch.

flchen1 said...

We just celebrated our nephew's first birthday--hee! They are super cute when they're so little ;)

elaing8 said...

Didn't do much,just got outside and enjoyed the day,had a drink on the patio.
Thanks for the chance to win this.

LSUReader said...

We spent the day at a christening for a friend's baby, then celebrating my son's birthday. Lots of happiness, all around.

Nice giveaway for St. Pat's Day. Thanks for being such a sweetie.

donnas said...

It was just another day. Stormed here so pretty much stayed inside and read a book.

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

I had worked but now I am enjoying my next 2 days off :-)

Hugss
LindaH

cait045 said...

We had a huge St.Pattys Day dinner with 22 people all dressed in green. We have cornbeef and cabbage. Irish soda bread and irish potatoes. Pants don't fit anymore

Cheryl said...

Didn't do much. Had my corned beef and cabbage & really enjoyed it.

Sherry said...

I slept most of the day because I had to work that night.