Sunday, January 09, 2011

Book Contest:

WHISPER FALLS by Toni Blake
Out now!


Welcome to Destiny, Ohio—where coming home means finding your true heart and maybe even your true love.

 Tessa Sheridan came crawling back home to Destiny after her big city interior design career crumbled. Now not only must she struggle to make ends meet, she has to contend with a biker next door and the roar of Harleys shattering the serenity of her cabin in the woods. Worse still, her sexy bad boy neighbor makes her feel breathless and weak—and shy, petite Tessa knows what a major mistake it would be to get involved with someone so…dangerous.

They say that former teen rebel Lucky Romo has a dark, secret past—that he’s trouble with a capital “T.” Still, Tessa feels all tingly when she sees how well he fills out a pair of tight jeans. And when Lucky invites her into his world, she knows the intense heat sparking between them could lead her somewhere wild and wonderful…and, yes, dangerous!

Want to win a copy? Then post away and I'll draw a winner on Wednesday night!!!

US and Canada mailing addresses only, one entry per person.

24 comments:

Steph-Anne said...

I want to read this!!

footfootballpsu @ yahoo . com

donnas said...

Sounds good. Thanks for the chance!

bacchus76 at myself dot com

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

I've been wanting to read this one! Loved the first and second in the series!

Thanks for a chance to win a copy!

Maureen said...

I would love to win it! She is a great author.

runner10 said...

Sounds like a great book.

CrystalGB said...

Sounds great. I would love to read this book.

Jennie said...

This book sounds really interesting!

Cybercliper said...

I love the idea of the bad boy next door! Haven't had a chance to read Toni Blake as of yet but this definitely looks good! annhonATaolDOTcom

chey said...

I like the sound of this book!
chey127 at hotmail dot com

Jane said...

Can't wait to read this book.

LSUReader said...

Sounds good; count me in, please.

Estella said...

A new Destiny book!

Jessica said...

Enter me please

jsididia at gmail dot com

Izzy said...

This book sounds sweet and enjoyable.

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

Linda Henderson said...

This sounds like an interesting book, I'd love to read it.

seriousreader at live dot com

Sherry said...

This sounds like a very good read.

sstrode@scrtc.com

Kathleen O said...

This is one of the books that is on the top of my tbr list...
thanks for the chance to win it!!

superauntkx9_atlivedotca

Martha Lawson said...

I would love to be entered to win this one. I love her books!!

mlawson17 at hotmail dot com

Emily said...

I would love to read this one.

fantasizesgam @ gmail . com

Raven99 said...

I always love reading Toni Blake's books. Count me in!

❤Stephanie! said...

This sounds so good. I haven't heard much about it, but I love the blurb :)

Stephanie
thestephanieloves[at]gmail[dot]com

Momof1DD said...

Loved the first book in the series, getting ready to start the 2nd, and would love to win the 3rd. :)

momof1dd@yahoo.com
Kimberly

Jolene Allcock and Family said...

Don't know if I already missed this, but am dying to read this book. Thanks for the chance
june111@att.net

Caffey said...

Oh do count me in! I so love this series!!! Thanks bunches.