Monday, December 21, 2009


The Night Before Christmas with authors Brenda Novak, Day Leclaire and Molly O'Keefe

Out now!

When their private plane crashes in the Sierra Nevada, two political enemies discover that survival means more than just living—it also means loving.


A gripping story by New York Times bestselling author Brenda Novak.


***


Wrapped in a bow and left on a doorstep, an innocent baby proves a true gift for three couples who have let hurt feelings get in the way of healing hearts.


A tender tale of family and forgiveness by USA TODAY bestselling author Day Leclaire.


***


Reluctantly returned home after a disastrous breakup, a young woman is thrown together with the man she once pushed away—but never forgot.


A touching story of secrets revealed and love reclaimed, by beloved Harlequin author Molly O'Keefe.

Simple question and you'll be put into a drawing for this book:


Are you going to have a white Christmas?


I'll pick a winner on Wednesday night!!!



Photobucket

19 comments:

Virginia C said...

YES! This past weekend, we got about 2 1/2 feet of beautiful, dry-powder snow! There will still be some snow left on Christmas day!

gcwhiskas at aol dot com

flchen1 said...

Nope--we'd be stunned to find a white Christmas! ;) Even a sprinkling would have us completely surprised!

Lady_Graeye said...

I think so! We still have snow from a week ago and they are calling for more on Wednesday!

Leslie said...

No white Christmas here. I would have to go north about 2 hours to the mountains to have snow. :)

donnas said...

I hope so! We were supposed to get snow on Christmas Eve but they changed that to rain. But it looks like it might be cold enough on Christmas to turn it back to snow.

Linda Henderson said...

I doubt it, but it's not totally out of the question. I live in Southwest Missouri and our weather changes all the time. Right now, no snow.

seriousreader at live dot com

Mitzi H. said...

It's possible, but I doubt it. We had snow in the Sacramento Valley a few weeks ago...got up early and wrote the date on the windshield...took pictures so we would remember when...But more than likely it won't happen again for a very long time.

It sure was pretty!!!

Merry Christmas to Everyone and Best Wishes for the New Year!!!

mitzihinkey at sbcglobal dot net

Maureen said...

It looks like it with all the snow we just got over the weekend.

elaing8 said...

yes I will have a white christmas.got about 30cm of snow 2 weeks ago.

tetewa said...

We have some snow on the ground now but I don't think we're going to get anymore on Christmas day!

Sandi said...

I don't think we're going to have a white Christmas here in N. Texas, but from what I hear it's going to be cold and yuch!

Cherie J said...

It would take a miracle since we will be going to SW Florida to visit with my family.

Chelsea B. said...

You can never tell! One day the news will say "No, no snow." and the next its the exact opposite! Not really sure which one I'm hoping for, though :-)

Estella said...

I hope not! But it is supposed to be cold.

Laurie said...

No!

I live in southeastern Florida about 2/3rds of the way down on the coast!

We're currently in the 70's!

CrystalGB said...

No. We are supposed to have rain.

Karen H in NC said...

I don't think so. Our best shot at a White Christmas was this past weekend but the snow part of the storm missed my area of NC. My feelings are not hurt! I am NOT a lover of snow. I did spend this past weekend in Michigan visiting my children and celebrating an early Christmas with them...and it was a white one too!

Syeda Nessa said...

Yes we will. I live in New York City and this week we got about a foot of snow.

Stuff Rhys Likes said...

It's definitely looking that way. :)

~Lindy