Friday, December 18, 2009

Book Winners..........

First off,, I want to apologize for forgetting to draw a winner for the Shelly Laurenston book on Wednesday. I totally spaced it out. Holiday forgetfulness. LOL

Anyway, the winner for the book has been drawn and it is...... LAURIE!


Finally, a big thank you to Helen Brenna for being our guest yesterday. I know she had fun and in honor of that, she has decided to give away a book to TWO winners. How about that?

Here are the winners:

TETEWA
and
EMMANUELLE

Congrats, ladies and please email me at fisc40pa@aol.com with your snail mail addresses.

3 comments:

Emmanuelle said...

So happy !!
Thanks ;-)

Laurie said...

Thank you! I'm looking forward to reading The Mane Event By Shelly Laurenston!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Laurie said...

OOPs! The Mane Squeeze!!