Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hot Prize............HOLIDAY SEDUCTION by Lauren Dane and Jaci Burton

Photobucket



One copy of HOLIDAY SEDUCTION (print) to one lucky winner!

Here's a blurb:

UNWRAPPED
Amy's kind of fantasies wouldn't cut it in the straight-laced law firm where she's fought her way to partnership. And she refuses to let a younger man use her to advance in the firm. Justin might be brilliant, gorgeous and sexy, but he's firmly implanted in the look-but-don't-touch realm. Until a corporate acquisition in Hawaii over Christmas gives Justin the opportunity to show Amy he's interested in her as a woman. And he has the ideal plan to help unwrap the perfect Christmas gift for Amy.

TO DO LIST
Since she could pick up a pencil, Belle has used lists to map out her life. But now, she realizes the life she thought she wanted exacts too high a price. Exhausted, she heads home for Christmas to make a new to-do list. She didn't factor in Rafe, her brother's best friend kissing her under the mistletoe! Belle finds herself with a whole new set of goals to balance with what she thought she always wanted. Rafe's plan is to seduce Belle back home where she belongs.

Post away and one winner to be drawn later this week!

25 comments:

Nicole said...

ooo wow this sounds like a good read!! count me in!

Pam P said...

I'm in the mood for some holiday seduction.

Sue A. said...

Holiday books are so special and magical!

Jane said...

"Holiday Seduction" sounds like a hot read.

Laurie said...

Please Please Me! It sounds GREAT!!

sarabelle said...

I would love to have this book.

CrystalGB said...

Sounds wonderful.

Maureen said...

This book looks like fun.

robynl said...

I, like Belle, make lists for everything. I never thought of it in the way of mapping out one's life. I'd love the chance to win this book. Thanks.

tetewa said...

I enjoy both of these authors, sounds great!

Karen H in NC said...

Oh yes, by all means, count me in too!

Stacy S said...

They both sound like great reads.

Crystal Adkins said...

Yowza this is hot! Please pick me :)

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

I have been eying this one. Please enter me, thank you. This sounds really good.

Hugssss
LindaH

Estella said...

Sounds good to me!

Amy S. said...

Holiday Seduction sounds great!

Caffey said...

Love these hot holiday stories!! Count me in, thanks!!!!

aromagik said...

Two authors that I already know I love... Yum. :>]

~Lindy

ddurance said...

Oh yeah, throw me in the pot, too!

Deidre

bamabelle said...

This one is on my wish list! I love Jaci and Lauren's writing. I've actually read Unwrapped in ebook format, and it was scorching hot! I have not read To do List, but I'm sure it is awesome too. :)

Cherie J said...

Ooh! This sounds great! Would love to win. I love to read holiday books.

Sandi Shilhanek said...

What a great prize! I'm with everyone else. I'd love to win some Holiday Seduction!

Sandi

flchen1 said...

Please count me in! This sounds fabulous!

ChristyJan said...

I'd love to win a copy! Two of my favorite authors!

nascarandbeans said...

this one sure does sound yummy..but these two authors are HOT!