Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A Special Cause....




Support my efforts!

I'm sure a lot of you have heard about Unleash Your Story for the cystic fibrosis fundraiser.
I've decided to hold a contest, but the kicker is you have to donate through my CF page. Link is above.
Everyone who donates at least $10 gets their name in a chance to win not one, but two books. The first book is Unwrap Me by Susan Lyons, Melissa MacNeal and Melissa Randall. The second book is Caught!: Taken!\Say Yes by Lori Foster.

Donate and enter on my page. If the link doesn't work in the picture above, click here. Remember--you donate on my home page and I can then keep track of who donated. If you donate under somebody else's name, for example a boyfriend or relative, email me and let me know it was you. ( fisc40pa@aol.com )

I'll announce the winner on Oct 5th~!

No comments: