Thursday, September 25, 2008

Book Winner is.....

The winner of THE ACCIDENTAL DEMON SLAYER is........Jennifer Y!!!!

Congrats and email me at pattifischer@yahoo.com


Don't forget, I will be chatting in the Romance Reviews Today chat room at www.romrevtoday.com Friday night beginning at 9:30 pm eastern time.
Hopefully I will stay in the chat room.... I kept getting kicked out the other night. :(

I thought I would have an interesting game.....ahead of time. If you plan on attending chat, post here how many times you think I will get kicked out in the first hour of chat from 9:30 to 10:30pm.
Guess once please and ONE person will win a $10 giftcard from amazon at 10:30pm....if I'm still there. lol
If two or more people pick the same number from 0 (zero) to whatever, then the first person to post it here is the winner.
I'll make sure someone keeps track. lol

You must be present to win.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok I'll guess 6 times LOL

Mo

Anonymous said...

i say 3 times
kh

Sue A. said...

Congrats Jennifer!

I'll go with 4 times.

Zita_the_Dreamer said...

Hello all,

My guess is 5 times. How to see ya to find out. LOL

Zita

PattiF said...

Well, you have to go to www.romrevtoday.com and then click on Chat and then RRT chat once the java loads.

Jennifer Y. said...

Just saw I won! Thank you so much! I won't be at the chat, but wish you luck on staying in!

limecello said...

Congratulations, Jennifer!

flchen1 said...

Yay, Jennifer!! I'm not sure if I'll be there tonight or not--if so, I'll guess 7 ;) Have a terrific time in any case!

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

Congratulations Jennifer YaY!

I am guessing 8 times.

Hugssss
LindaH

Caffey said...

Congrats Jennifer!!

I say once!! Its going to be a good nite :)

realllybadbarb said...

None, :)

limecello said...

I'm guessing twice :D

Amy S. said...

I am guessing 3 times.