Thursday, July 31, 2008

More from the conference....

Last night's booksigning was huge. Lots of authors and even more people there for the signing. Honestly, I didn't get to everyone I wanted to. Not enough time and it got hot in there. All those bodies....
Let's see....I stopped and spoke with Carly Phillips, Leslie Kelly, Toni Blake, Linnea Sinclair, Kate Douglas, Bonnie Edwards....and more than I can recall at the moment. It was fun and exhilerating.

Afterwards, went to Sherrilyn Kenyon's launch party for Acheron. The place was rocking. There were even a couple of cover models there for us to take pictures and drool over. Afterwards, I went to another party and closed it down well after 11pm.

Thursday morning... Got up this AM early to meet Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love Snell for breakfast. My friend Mo won a meal for 6 in Brenda Novak's auction and this was it. We had fun with Sherrilyn and Dianna and it was a great start to the day. Then onto RWA stuff, including the luncheon with Victoria Alexander as keynote speaker. She gave a very entertaining and inspiring talk. Workshops ran in the afternoon and I managed to get the the Red Sage Meet and Greet. Met lots of people there and got a copy of the latest Secrets book.
Tonight I'm just chilling out. Mo just back from the Kensington party. Tomorrow is a full day of workshops. I hope to blog some more...stay tuned!

1 comment:

LisaB said...

Hey Patti, I was there! I came too late to see much. After work ended at 5 and waited for my friend to go along, we got there around 7:20pm. LOL! I was surprised, I expected we would not go and she surprised me! I saw sooo many people and at least got to speak to two wonderful authors, Jo Beverly and Sophie Jordan. Wished we could have met you.