Sunday, June 29, 2008

RITA conest - Best Historical!


This week we have Best Historical. Remember the rules by clicking here. Choose and post who you think will win and the winner gets her/his choice of one of the books or a $5.00 gc. I'll announce the winner next Sunday.


2008 RITA for Historical Romance Finalists

And Then He Kissed Her by Laura Lee Guhrke
HarperCollins Publishers, Avon Books - (978-0-06-114360-1)
Erika Tsang, editor

Beloved Warrior by Patricia Potter
Penguin Group USA, Berkley Sensation - (9780425215739)
Wendy McCurdy and Christine Zika, editors

Lessons of Desire by Madeline Hunter
Bantam Dell Publishing Group - (9780440243946)
Shauna Summers, editor

Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas
St. Martin's Press - (0-312-94980-4)
Jennifer Enderlin, editor

Surrender to a Scoundrel by Julianne MacLean
HarperCollins Publishers, Avon Books - (0-06-081936-7)
Erika Tsang, editor

Tempted Tigress by Jade Lee
Dorchester Publishing, Leisure Books - (0-8439-5690-9)
Chris Keeslar, editor

The Leopard Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt
Grand Central Publishing, Forever - (0446618489)
Melanie Murray, editor

The Perfect Kiss by Anne Gracie
Penguin Group USA, Berkley Sensation - (9780425213452)
Wendy McCurdy and Christine Zika, editors

18 comments:

limecello said...

Ohh... this is really tough. I'm... going to go with Mine til Midnight, though, with my vote :)

CrystalGB said...

Tough decision. I enjoyed several of these books. My choice is Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas.

Cathy said...

I am going to pick The Leopard Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt.

Amy S. said...

Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas

Jennifer Y. said...

Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas

Jane said...

"The Leopard Prince" by Elizabeth Hoyt.

danetteb said...

Tempted Tigress by Jade Lee

Bunny B said...

Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas

Cherie J said...

The Leopard Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt gets my vote.

Caffey said...

Being one of my favorite genres, this is hard! Recently been reading this author so its my vote:
The Leopard Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt

Pam P said...

Hard to choose, but I'm going with The Leopard Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt.

Kammie said...

Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas

tetewa said...

The Leopard Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt.

jennybrat said...

Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas

Maureen said...

And Then He Kissed Her by Laura Lee Guhrke

flchen1 said...

Hoyt's Leopard Prince :)

Anonymous said...

mine til midnigth by lisa
kh

Laurie said...

I read a lot of historicals so this is tough.

I'm choosing Madeline Hunter's book "Lessons in Desire". Her books are a little bit different...so sexy & seductive.

I'd love to try Hoyt's Leopard Prince!! I've heard a lot of good things about this series!