Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Reminders......


Don't forget the $25 gift card contest ends Sunday night.


http://romrevtoday.blogspot.com/2007/12/little-something-in-your-stocking.html

I'll be chatting in the RRT chat room on Friday night as usual at 9:30pm est. Be sure to come join us!
http://www.romrevtoday.com/ and then click on the chat button. (have you noticed how nice the site has been looking???)

Start thinking about your best books of 2007! What do you look forward to coming out in 2008?

We want to hear from you!

2 comments:

Pam P said...

The new site is looking good.

One book I'm really looking forward to is The Spymaster's Lady by Joanna Bourne, out just after New Year's. Debut historical author and I've already seen one fabulous review for it.

Caffey said...

I should be there! The site is looking great!

Oh I heard about that book Pam. I put that on my wishlist! I love reading debut authors. I have my favorite authors but too its fun to read new to me authors too.