Monday, July 02, 2007

Another epublisher gone....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



In case you haven't heard, Triskelion Publishing has closed its doors. Oddly, it was on my list of popular and safe publishers a few months ago. Remember that post?

Of course, new ones are popping up and only time will tell if they last more than five years. It takes a lot of energy and time to be a publisher. My hats go off to anyone who does try their hand at electronic publishing.
I love ebooks and I'm willing to read new publishers, as well new authors. One site I'm keeping my eye on is Tease Publishing, which opens in August. Will be interesting to see what they have to offer and what authors will end up there.

My question to you readers...who are your favorite ebook authors?

Posted by (and the opinion of) PattiF

No comments: